new article writing Jobs Without Any Investment

Hello Readers,

These days you get to see hundreds of websites which offer you work from homes. Now the question arises, Do you get paid with those works?

Companies charge you huge amount of upfront charges to give you work. However, we make that basic difference in the articles writing jobs provided by us. All you will need to have internet connection and decent written English language.

We will train you on the work and groom you to create an extra income for you. We do not promise to make you millionaires. All we can assure is that, you will be paid with us for writing articles on the keywords which we will be providing you on daily basis.

The very fact that we are giving an online job for FREE should tell you more about the credibility of our company. We strive hard to take employment straight to your homes. Do not get carried away by the ads which promises you millions of dollars in few days. It is just not possible and it is not logical either. IF you have the heart to earn, join us TODAY and make a difference to your life. There is no shortcut for success!!!

You can ask yourself a question, "Will I make millions in few days without working or with minimum working?". You will know the obvious answer yourself. The answer is a big 'NO'!!!

The payments of your earnings will be made directly to you bank account or we will send the courier the cheques.

You will need to give 2 trial articles to write on the keywords of our choice. If the client likes your articles we will appoint you as a writer with our company. Even if the client does not like your article, we will still train you for free as long as you have the hunger to learn in order to earn money. We will train you for free. This is one offer which you can not find anywhere in the internet.

After a weeks time of experience, you can easily write an article in 20 to 30 minutes. You can work part-time or full-time with us.

Rules For writing:

You will need to have excellent command over English language

You can refer the internet for information but you will not do a copy paste job. You will need to form sentences of your own. Plagiarism is totally prohibited. We do not pay for the copy paste jobs. We pay you for your writing talents only

You will need to maintain good grammar and spellings (MS word will help you at least 80% with this. The other 20% will depend upon your talent and writing skills)

You will need to give a commitment on time when you take the work. We need committed writers only. Non-committed people will not be entertained. (Example: If you are asked to submit the articles by 6:00pm it means that you will need to submit your article before that time. Excuses like system problem or internet problem will not be entertained)

You will need to have the ability to understand what is explained to you in English.

If you are interested in making extra income with your writing skills, please add our Yahoo chat messenger ID: Paidarticle to your Yahoo chat contacts. You can get started straight away since there is no upfront money involved. you investment with us would be your dedication. NO INVESTMENT INVOLVED!!!

We will give you 2 trial articles to write in 2 hours. If the client approves your articles, you will be all set to be in writing business with us. You can work part-time or full-time with us. Even if the client does not like your article, we will still train you for free as long as you have the hunger to learn in order to earn money. We will train you for free.

Please do not contact us if you are too keen on becoming millionaires in few months or days. We are not in the business of making people millionaires. We give straight forward work from home jobs to earn additional income for yourself. Although, you could earn more than Rs.10,000 a month with us.

Contact Details

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Yahoo messenger id : Paidarticle
Email me at